Sunday, July 26, 2015

my last week in the city 

so sad my time here is coming to an end!!

like last summer, I've learned a lot from living in a big city, 
from meeting new people, and from working in another field of business 

WORK 

this week I got to do some research for my boss at a bookstore ... 
kind of a dream for a book lover like myself 

^^ I have to admit ... Neither of these books have anything to do with wedding research 
just a few books I grabbed for myself along the way 

on my last day I brought in Sprinkles Cupcakes 
I just love them & any excuse to share / taste all of the flavors! 


my boss took a selfie with me as we were saying our goodbyes ... 
he is so inspiring & beyond talented! 
I feel really lucky to have been able to work with him 
and kind of stoked about the shout-out ;) 


NOT WORK 

Kind of ditched my phone a little bit this week 
BUT here are some shots of my (usual) wandering 

^^ I kind of feel like this represents my experience this summer perfectly
proudly conquering piles of cookies  ice cream 
what's new though? 

^^ finding my favorite route home from work & sticking to it  

^^ post-pilates class with Alex
something I will miss the very most, Juice Generation 
their cashew baby with raspberries played a big role in my summer 



No comments:

Post a Comment