Sunday, July 26, 2015


THE WEEKEND 

friday 

after my last day of work I met up with Alex at Culture for yogurt 
just trying to squeeze as many of my favorite treats in before I leave!?

we walked to Washington Square Park & then to the Flat Iron District 
WHERE ... I picked Stephen up from his work! 

^^ listening to a local artist perform
S.P.A. looking FRESH TO DEATH!!! 

We went to a LATE dinner with friends at Minetta Tavern,
best known for their killer steak burgers 

Our reservation was at 10PM ... so we didn't eat until 10:40 
which was a real challenge for me 
but the burgers were worth the wait! everyone loved. 

saturday 


I started the day by running along the Hudson! 
met Stephen for a workout &
 Juice Generation smoothies 
(^^the real reason I ran up there

Later in the day we went to the top of the One World Trade Center 
with some of our friends visiting from D.C. 

It was the coolest experience!! 

^^ on the 102nd floor 

^^ "waddup new york" 


my favorite part of the exhibit is the special effects & 
videos they show from the elevator ride up on! 

one of the videos was a time-lapse of what NY has looked like from when it was 
discovered to today! It was amazing to be able to visual it all! 

we walked along the water & through Brookfield Place, 
which is a really cool new shopping center 


at the end of the night, a big group of friends met at Vapiano for dinner! 
a good way to end the summer of fun with everyone we've loved spending time with!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment