Monday, July 20, 2015

(the big) GELATO, CENTRAL PARK, 
TOAST & THE ROCK 


FRIDAY 

friday finally came! 
and after work, stephen + I met up to celebrate 
with gelato, what else? 

^^ so this was mine. and it was maybe even better than seeing jimmy fallon? 

salted caramel. speculous. peanut butter. 
wow. 

We walked through China Town & The Financial District 

I almost got hit by a taxi ... but that's a whole 'nother story 
& I'm happy to report that I'm still here! 

SATURDAY 

the wedding (see below) 

SUNDAY 

we went to the 9am family ward again 
loved it a lot

family wards are a really refreshing thing after four years at BYU 

after church we went to a small french bread shop, Little Collins 

^^ smashed avocado toast is the BEST 

we took it easy,
 walked around the park, 
walked to The Rockefeller Center, 
survived the heat, 
& finished with late-night Chinese food 

^^ The Plaza 

 ^^ I wish I knew ... 






No comments:

Post a Comment