Thursday, July 9, 2015

weekday highs 

SUNDAY

After church on Sunday, Natalie and I went to Communal on the UWS for brunch (at 4:30pm) 

^^ a sunny shot with my roomies post-church 

Stephen got off work later that evening and we walked along the ports to the Irish Gardens 
And then back to his place! 
Always so, so much walking 



MONDAY 

Pretty much every night the guys are working is a girls' night. 
But on Monday night things were amped up ... 

first: Maison Kayser for pastries / cookies 
i.e. sugar 

^^ chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie (bigger than my fists, put together) 

and second: face masks  
( + strawberries?) 

So ... that was a wild night ... 

TUESDAY 

An early run to the flower market 
followed by floral arrangements with our lead florist! 


Sweetgreen always has THE longest lines in the world for lunch 
But since everyone has been raving about it, I had to try it (food-fomo?) 
I called and ordered ahead, which is definitely the ticket 

 ^^ the harvest bowl 
roasted sweet potatoes, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, slivered almonds, apples, goat cheese 
whaaaat 

WEDNESDAY 

We had two design meetings at work this day 
I LOVED them 
The whole process from floral arrangements, designing the mock tables and meeting with clients to discuss every detail has been the highlight of my internship thus far 

^^  I love new york 

On Wednesday night a group of friends got together at Rosa's Mexicana for dinner 
I think one of the best parts was having the guacamole station come to our table! 
We were all cheering her on ... we may have been a little over-excited but when you know something good's coming your way, you've got to get into it!


^^ can we talk about these nachos??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment