Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WALKING 

Monday I learned to do itemization spreadsheets & other technological-junky stuff. 
(I actually really liked it... like 100x's more than washing chalk boards...HA) 

I left work in the afternoon and decided to take advantage of the nice weather by walking. 
I took a few snacks and my book over to The High Line and read for a while.
IT WAS THE BEST. 

Then I wandered home by weaving through different streets within the villages. 
I found the most peaceful neighborhood, it was almost scary-quiet. 
And so beautiful. 

^^ Snuggled behind a private entry gate in a corner of the quiet neighborhood 
Do you want to live here or what?? 

^^ I believe everything should be covered in ivy 

^^ Dig Inn for dinner... Obsessed 

Oh, I would also like to add that this day started at 5am when the fire alarm went off at our apartment dorm. It was loud & so terrible. Since they told us it might take an hour and a half to get back inside we walked around the corner to Starbucks (and waited on the curb until they opened) to pass the time with some chai teas. 

^^ PJ's and Tory flats. Awesome. 


GIRLS NIGHT 

Tuesday I was able to take my time and walk TO work along the ports. 


AFTER work my friends / roommates met for dinner 
We were going to go to the Ganesvoort Market BUT all of the vendors inside were pretty much closed by the time we got there. 
So we walked a few blocks over to Dos Caminos for Mexican food! 

^^ I don't know why this happened. 

After dinner I met up with Stephen and we walked home to my place from 14th. 
I'm telling you... WALKING. I'm clocking like 10 miles a day around here. 
And loving it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment